The highest paid actors record for the year 2010 was recently released by Forbes. Though male actors mostly dominated the listing but there were quite a few female actors also. The top 5 female celebrities as per the Forbes list are:
1. Oprah Winfrey: American television host, actress, producer, and philanthropist Oprah Winfrey is the highest paid female actress yet again. She had been the highest paid actress including both male and female with a huge cover of $290M according to Forbes. On the other hand, the 57 year old Oprah lost her top spot in the “Powerful Celebrities List” to pop sensation Lady Gaga. Oprah’s net worth as of March 2011 is assumed to be 2.7 billion and she is rated 420 on the planet’s richest list and 135th richest in the USA. Oprah Winfrey is famous for “The Oprah Winfrey Show” that is now the highest-rated application of its type in history and was nationally syndicated from 1986 to 2011. Her rise from abject poverty to the richest African American American has touched the hearts of countless Americans and people around the globe. She was not just a celebrity but a way of life based on many and it wasn’t a surprised that Barack Obama, by one estimate, is thought to have received over a million votes in the close 2008 Democratic main race due to Oprah’s support. However, the series finale of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” aired on May 25, 2011 and Americans are still struggling to come to terms with the end of an age.
2. Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga is next highest paid female celebrity with a pay of $90 M in 2010. Although she ranks behind Oprah at Money position and TV/Radio rank but she tops the celebrity list in new age media rankings such as web rank and social status. Lady Gaga also ranked no.2 in media position and she has replaced talk-show queen Oprah Winfrey as the most powerful celebrity in this year’s Forbes list. The 25 year old has been also included in a lot of controversies in the last year too which appears to have worked in her favor and increased her popularity even further. You can also check Chris Brown Net Worth in 2018.
3. Bethenny Frankel: The third female actress in the highest paid list is the American all-natural foods chef, television personality and author Bethenny Frankel. She gets her entry into the list this year with a bang because she’s ranked as the 3rd wealthiest female actress as per Forbes with a pay of $55 M in the last calendar year. She might not as large as Oprah or even Lady Gaga or even Gisele in terms of overall popularity but nonetheless she has manages her money rank is comparable to many top celebrities. She’s on the rise both in terms of popularity as well as earning and in April 2011, Frankel marketed her Skinnygirl cocktail line to Fortune Brands’ Beam Global for an estimated $120 million. On June 10, 2010, her show “Bethenny Ever After…” became the highest rated series premiere in the Bravo network’s background.
4. Gisele Bündchen: Gisele Bündchen is the fourth highest paid female celebrity and it isn’t in any way surprising because she has been the highest-paid model in the world since 2004. According to Forbes, the 30 year old Brazilian supermodel earned $45 million in the last year although modeling and merchandise endorsements.Her earnings climbed $20 million on the preceding year and based on an April 2011 report Proctor & Gamble’s Pantene shampoo earnings exploded 40 percent in Latin America after Bündchen started endorsing it.
5. Ellen DeGeneres: American stand-up comedienne, television host and actress Ellen DeGeneres is the fourth highest paid female celebrity according to Forbes.
It may be a big surprising that none of the best Hollywood actresses make it on the top 5 highest paid female star list. It is quite notable that most of female stars in the above list have built a sort of new around themselves leading to greater popularity and earnings compared to Hollywood actresses that are lagging behind in that field.